Monday 22 January 2018

Winter Trend: Longline Aviator Jackets

Winter time is one of the best times for fashion, I believe. This could partly be because in England, winter time and cold weather last for about 9 months then we get 3 months of summer, if we're lucky. Because of this, coats are a must-have essential and what better season than winter to highlight the top jackets and coats you need to be in fashion. I've always had a love for longline aviator jackets- I remember when they first piqued in the fashion sphere in 2015, I remember seeing them and thinking "YES, I need one" but sadly I didn't get one. It was like in 2017, I was given a second chance, another go at purchasing these dream jackets and of course, I did. At first I browsed around and found your "go-to" black aviator jacket in H&M and then Primark for the cheap and easy option but then, I found the one. I went to Westfield (I giant shopping centre in East London) and walked into Bershka where I saw the epitome of beauty in one jacket (okay I'm exaggerating but like it's a really nice coat) and vowed I would buy it when I had some more cash on me. Sadly, I didn't buy it but there's always a silver lining.
Here's the gem that stole my heart. Bershka at ASOS, £69.99
Buy me

Alas, I had to wave goodbye to this jacket but then I found something better. Let me take you back to Black Friday; I just got paid and was feeling good, I got home from college and thought let me have a browse online. Then I had a look at Missguided and found a bright blue leather aviator jacket. With a black friday sale knock off price, I had to buy and of course, I did.  
Missguided, £70 £30
Buy me
Here is compilation of aviator jackets that are a must this winter. 
Obsessed with this all fur aviator from ASOS, ridiculously timeless and unique despite it being black and white.
Asos, £105 Buy me
Next up is the beaut, all-grey jacket from the one and only: Missguided
Missguided, £70 Buy me
You can never go wrong with a suede number
Topshop, £79.99 Buy me



Pretty Little Thing deserves it's own feature because they've served us an abundance of alluring aviators:

£70 Buy me
£50  Buy me
Of course there had to be a pink one, £70 Buy me


My ultimate fave, £55 Buy me
And there you have it, 10 aviators that nobody could resist. Are they your favourite type of jacket? Because they are mine.
-Chloe

Follow me & get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment