Saturday 6 January 2018

Introduction- Welcome

So here it is. My first blog post on my new blog. Not really sure how to start this post, everyone knows introductions are the hardest part of writing anything. I'll start by saying I wanted to start this blog because I love writing and, of course, I love fashion. I thought it would be a good idea for me to start up a fashion blog as an outlet for my stress as my A level exams come up, but also as a hobby because everyone needs one of those! I previously had a blog from 2012-2014 and I loved it. It was so amazing writing about something I had great interest for and to also work with people and companies on such a large platform . I got to talk to other bloggers and network with companies and other blogger platforms which felt like such an achievement. So I just thought, why not start again? On Digital Fashion you shall find: wishlist posts, style post, outfit posts (really trying to do a lot of these and experiment with my style), life post, outfit ideas and hopefully much more. I'm super excited to get this going and push it forward. Watch this space is honestly all I can say (and sorry also for the briefness!)
-Chloe

Follow me & get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment